Sectormentor - Quick Setup Guide
At this stage of setup, you should have received an email with a link to set a password.
Once you've created your user, you can log in to the phone app & web app to start exploring Sectormentor...
- Log in to the Sectormentor app using the login details you've created. When logging in for the first time, you will need to initially 'Sync' (you need an internet connection for this bit), so that all of your account information is updated to your phone.
N.B. You will need to sync in the same way after every recording session on Sectormentor, to ensure all your data online is up to date! Sectormentor can be used offline, without internet connection in the field, as long as you sync once you get back to somewhere with internet!
- You can either record activities on Sectormentor within a block (a known area of several rows of vines - i.e. a clonal block), or you can record at a specific sample site (usually a bay of 4 or 5 vines). You will see a full list of the blocks and samples that have been set up on your account once you've synced your Sectormentor app for the first time.
to charge your phone before planning a big day of recording, and use the user guide
if you have any queries.
- Update your app regularly to keep everything running smoothly.
- Explore Sectormentor using the sidebar!
- View all photos recorded - you can filter them by activity using the 'Advanced Filter' optionMap
- Add your block boundaries to the map by following these instructions
. View all your sample bays and soil samples that have been mapped with GPS
- View the full list of activities recorded on your account - the list can be filtered using 'Advanced Filter', and you can 'Add Activities', or edit anything that doesn't look rightSamples
- See all your sample sites in one place - here you can add more samples if needed, or edit to add / remove information
Blocks - See all of your blocks or areas here - you can also add or edit your blocks from this view
We will go through the features of Sectormentor in more detail during your training demo - be sure to let us know when you're free for this.
If you haven't received a password setting email, enter your email on this page
to be re-sent a link, or let us know if you're having further trouble.