Interested in using Soilmentor on your farm? Check out how it works by looking at our demo account!
For both the phone app and web app please use the demo login details:
First thing: head to
and decide which tests you want to do, watch videos to understand how to do them if you don’t already know!
- In any web browser go to
and click the login button top right. Then login using the same login details as above. (This is best viewed on a computer or tablet)
- First page you see is the home page.
- Go to Soil Samples in the menu bar → then click on a sample site in a field name (e.g Mud Mead - S01) to see all the photos and test results for that field
- In the menu bar select ‘Regen Dashboard’ → You can click on the numerical results of any regen indicator to better understand what that result means and suggested actions to take in order to improve it.
- In the menu bar select ‘Reports’ → Go to ‘Earthworm Report’ to overview your earthworm numbers, or compare differences between fields & cropping types.
- Go to ‘Biodiversity’ report to view your farm’s wildlife trends by year or season, which species you’re seeing more or less often, and which fields are the most biodiverse.
- Go to ‘Trends’ report → Go to the ‘Activity’ dropdown at the top of the Trends page, and select which test you’re interested in viewing trends of (e.g. earthworms) , and fill in the rest of the form to look at how results are progressing over time! If you leave the dates field blank, it will automatically look at all activities.
- In the menu bar select Photos → look through all photos. Click on them to zoom in. Once zoomed in click on the name below to find out any further info about that field.